- Title: Trustees
- Salary: Voluntary with expenses
- Contact: Phil de Glanville
- Reference: W/B031
Categories: Third Sector
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THE CHANCE TO HELP MOVE THIS CHARITY TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
RDA is at the forefront of the world of disability sport and supports over 28,000 disabled people by providing opportunities for them to gain therapy or achieve their goals by working with horses.
We are looking for two Trustees to help us drive our new strategy and continue our development as a world-leading charity
Will you bring your expertise and skills as Trustees to help drive the organisation forward?
- Responsible to the chair of the board, we are seeking Trustees who will provide strategic direction to Riding for the Disabled Association (RDA), setting overall policy, defining goals and setting targets, and ensuring the charity is well run.
- You will exercise independent judgement, working in the best interests of the charity at all times, and bringing extensive experience in two critical areas.
- We are looking for two specific areas of specialisation – Finance & Accounting (the charity’s Honorary Treasurer), and Communications & Marketing.
- Bring an outstanding commitment to RDA, and empathy and deep rooted belief in the organisation’s aims and values.
- Natural team players and collaborative communicators, articulate and persuasive, with the gravitas to influence board colleagues and key partners and stakeholders.
- Clear thinkers in their individual areas of expertise, with the ability to take a full overview of the charity and fulfil all the responsibilities of a trustee.
The RDA has been carrying out life changing activities for over 40 years, providing horses and ponies and a network of volunteers to organise activities that provide therapy, achievement and enjoyment to disabled people all over the UK.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.