Senior Resident Land Agent
- Title: Senior Resident Land Agent
- Salary: Attractive salary + benefits
- Location: North East England
- Contact: Peter Fenton / Charlie van Exter
- Reference: W/B036
Categories: Rural/Agri-businesses and Landed Estates
Exceptional opportunity to take a leading role on one of the most prestigious Estates in north east England with a variety of enterprises. This is the chance to, alongside the owners, devise and implement a new and compelling strategy to elevate what is a multi-million pound operation to the very best in class thus delivering long term value and ensuring Raby's heritage for generations to come.
- Work closely with the Estate owners and advisors, to ensure partnership and delivery at all levels.
- Devise and implement strategies to enable the sustainability and long-term success of the Estate. Ensure financial solidity, whilst retaining the family ethos of sharing the landscape and Castle at Raby with both local residents and visitors to the area in perpetuity.
- Review current Estate Office procedures and introduce a new IT system, to cope with the complexities of a multi-faceted business, building on the existing team to ensure an agreed strategy is delivered.
- Look to maintain and develop further the excellent relationships with key stakeholders in the wider community, thereby enhancing and protecting the Estate's interests and position.
- An experienced manager, who understands the diverse enterprises of a traditional landed Estate, with a decisive and clear management style who is sensitive to the need to build relationships, both on and off the Estate.
- Advanced commercial skills in property and estate management, with knowledge of all key issues and challenges facing the sector at this time. Ability to reconcile competing demands of a modern viable business, with historical preservation and the interests of the Estate’s employees and tenants.
- Diplomat; style and gravitas befitting an ambassador for the Estate. Character and personality to deal with responsibilities effectively with good grace, patience and humour.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.