Sales Operations Manager
- Title: Sales Operations Manager
- Salary: £90,000 plus bonus and benefits
- Location: South East
- Contact: Stephen Neel
- Reference: W / B836
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
World’s leading classic car dealer, restorer and race preparer for historic cars
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the company’s operational sales activities and processes; driving overall performance management of its sales team; this is a newly-defined role reporting to the Sales & Sourcing Director
- Manage day-to-day sales activities – handling operational issues and organising weekly meetings
- Drive performance management approach with Sales Consultants; track and follow up sales leads, provide impetus, momentum and pace
- Identify and implement projects to capture best practice; drive innovation and foster a spirit of continuous improvement. Ownership of CRM system implementation
- Experienced sales professional operating at a senior level within the high performance/luxury automotive retail sector. Some knowledge of classic car sales an advantage
- A rigorous understanding and know-how of managing the sales process; experience of leading business improvement/change management and process redesign projects
- Adept in leading and managing teams and external service providers. Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to influence and persuade; genuine team player with developed process management and cross-functional influencing skills.
- Self-starter with excellent organisational ability; attention to detail, flexibility and genuine willingness to take the lead and demonstrate initiative
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.