Our client is a rapidly expanding, market leading technology organisation providing specialist services for the construction and asset management sectors. With the backing of a highly profitable group this progressive company is now looking to embark on the next exciting stages of evolution in the UK and Ireland. With an international reputation for quality, and as part of a strategic growth plan, we are seeking a forward thinking individual to lead the sales function.
- Develop and implement the Sales and Marketing strategy for this £multi-million niche construction services organisation.
- Lead and rapidly grow a sales team of highly motivated individuals across specialist and geographical areas throughout the UK.
- Effectively liaise with customers and internal stakeholders within the wider group in order to target specific strategic markets.
- Provide support and advice to the General Manager based on key developments within the construction industry.
- Instil progressive quality culture. Set and maintain the sales metrics in order to ensure a highly targeted and focused sales approach.
- Talented Sales Leader with a proven track record of Team and Revenue growth. Change agent, deliverer of sales processes and business improvement initiatives.
- Experience gained within the data-management or construction sectors combined with a strong commercial flair.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering a credible sales strategy with strong leadership and motivational skills with the gravitas and energy to make an impact.
- Commercially savvy, numerate and IT literate with the ability to communicate at all levels in order to create effective JVs and partnerships. High degree of personal integrity.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.