Sales & Business Development Director
- Title: Sales & Business Development Director
- Salary: £100,000 with bonus and benefits
- Location: North West England
- Contact: Neil Watkins
- Reference: W/B021
Categories: Transport, Logistics and Infrastructure
Brand new Sales & Business Development Director role, created for a dynamic sales leader, to drive the next chapter in a uniquely impressive growth story.
Cabfind is already an astonishingly good sales proposition. It’s the UK leader in managed ground transport solutions, providing nationwide taxi and coach needs for 120 corporate clients, from TV stations to transport brands. Its scale and coverage is phenomenal, with a network of 140,000 vehicles reaching parts of the UK no competitor can… and all just a call, click or tap away.
Now part of one of the world’s leading transport groups, Transdev, Cabfind sees huge potential for further growth. As a key member of the senior leadership team, your job will be to realise that potential.
About the role
First you’ll set the sales and marketing strategy for all products and market sectors. Then you’ll develop and grow the team, systems and sales plan to double the size of the business in 3 years. You’ll lead from the front, identifying new markets, designing solutions, validating business cases and negotiating contracts yourself. In the process, you’ll inspire your team on to ever-greater heights, over the first strategic cycle and beyond.
You will be:
- A proven sales/ marketing/ commercial leader, both in your own achievements and your ability to drive others to grow a business
- A consummate negotiator, particularly with highly complex contracts
- Knowledgeable in the market for outsourced, non-core activity
- Instantly credible, with deep gravitas and intellectual presence
- Ideally from a relevant service, corporate or transport sector
Why this role?
Now is the moment for Cabfind. The next three years will cement the company’s leap from national success story to integral part of a global powerhouse – and all from the springboard of your sales strategy. The plan is audacious, the challenge is career-defining and the package will fully reward you when you deliver.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.