Researcher - Bristol
- Title: Researcher - Bristol
- Salary: Competitive base salary
- Location: Bristol
- Benefits: Excellent incentivised package + benefits
- Contact: Will McAlpine
- Reference: W/B240
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
Hanover Fox International is a quality-driven executive search consultancy, operating at senior and board level across a range of sectors. Our approach provides a powerful combination of industry specialisation and inter-practice cooperation, enabling clients to benefit from our strong understanding of their markets, whilst sharing the experience of other related and complementary sectors. The business is performing strongly and we are looking to grow our team. Our culture is inclusive, supportive and fun and promotes personal development and reward in every sense.
- Reporting to the Head of Research, the appointee will research relevant sectors and companies so as to identify the most suitable and qualified individuals for retained client mandates.
- Working alongside a team of experienced executive search consultants, the appointee will assess a candidate’s suitability for a role and manage them through the rigorous selection process.
- The appointee will be expected to establish an extensive and broad knowledge of a mix of industries and commercial disciplines.
- The appointee will have a degree in a relevant discipline and developed IT skills (MS Office, social media).
- To succeed you need to be analytical, inquisitive and tenacious with outstanding interpersonal skills and a confident telephone manner.
- You must be an excellent communicator, in both verbal and written formats, a self-starter with a strong work ethic and have excellent organisation and project management skills.
- Fluency in a second European language would be beneficial, but is not essential.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity prior to making an application, please call Will McAlpine on 01454 617555
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.