Property & Rural Estates Director
- Title: Property & Rural Estates Director
- Type: Search-led hybrid
- Salary: Attractive Six-figure Salary and Benefit
- Location: Nottinghamshire
- Contact: Peter Fenton / Richard Langton
- Reference: W/B914
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
The Welbeck Estate lies in the ‘Dukeries’ of Nottinghamshire and The Welbeck Estates Company Limited (WECo) and associated family interests hold extensive property assets including a commercial property portfolio located widely throughout England, rural estates in Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, Northumberland and Caithness.
An exceptional opportunity to manage for the long term and enhance and shape the Estate’s property portfolio both to optimise income streams and generate capital growth.
- Take P&L responsibility for the management and development of the commercial, residential and agricultural property portfolio in the UK, reporting to the Chief Executive.
- Create and execute a comprehensive asset management strategy across the portfolio that capitalises on income and capital growth opportunities whilst also conforming to the Estate’s values and wider strategy.
- Generate strong and productive relationships with a broad range of external stakeholders, including professional advisers, government and local communities, at all times acting as a key ambassador for the Estate.
- A strong track record in managing and enhancing a complex range of property assets, and in generating new opportunities, with a comprehensive professional network to match.
- Highly capable multisite manager with a clear empathy for rural businesses and communities, and a passion for economic development that goes beyond the bounds of traditional estate management.
- Articulate and determined business leader with an appetite for evolutionary change who is able to communicate effectively across of a variety of forums, and to maintain the highest standards of diplomacy and empathy in all his/her dealings.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.