- Title: Production Director
- Salary: To £120,000
- Location: South West
- Benefits: Bonus and Excellent Benefits
- Contact: Stephen Neel
- Reference: W/B750
A European market leader, our client’s success is built on its high quality products and outstanding levels of customer service. The operation is the most technologically advanced process manufacturing facility of its kind in Europe, and is in production on a five shift rotation basis, 24 hour/362 days per annum. Our client now plans to make a step-change in manufacturing performance, and seeks an exceptional individual to take the helm at this exciting time.
- Report to the European Managing Director with full responsibility for co-ordinating and controlling the production resource to optimise efficiency whilst delivering consistent, on time, in full output levels
- Provide strong professional leadership and direction to production, technical and engineering functions, ensuring that each team is developed, trained and mentored to ensure ambitious targets/KPIs are achieved
- Develop innovative solutions to achieve continuous improvements in productivity, quality and waste elimination. Elevate production to perform at World Class level
- Work closely with the Commercial, Planning and Supply Chain functions to ensure capacity issues are resolved and machine utilisation optimised
- Charismatic, high energy professional. Engineering graduate or similar, with experience gained in a demanding World Class production environment, such as FMCG/personal care or chemicals
- Exceptional leadership and people skills, coach and communicator. Leader by example, firm but fair. Team player who commands respect
- Strategically aware operator with ability to formulate, develop and deliver successful plans. Good understanding of continuous improvement techniques and their introduction
- Commercially astute achiever with the ambition, calibre and capacity for fast track career progression
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.