- Title: Operations Manager
- Type: Advert-led hybrid
- Salary: Excellent Salary
- Location: Sussex
- Benefits: Management Bonus + Benefits
- Contact: Charles Cornwell
- Reference: W/B018
Rapidly expanding and highly profitable niche construction products manufacturer. World-wide reputation for innovation and quality with extensive plans for growth and redevelopment following significant investment.
- Key role, responsible for leading and motivating all operational, supply chain and quality functions. Engage with the entirety of the shop floor and deliver a clear vision for the business. Potential development to board level appointment for a successful individual.
- Instil a customer-centric culture throughout the team, promoting partnership and on-time delivery at all levels. Build strong internal relationships and systems between the sales function and the project design office.
- Design and implement supply chain and inventory strategy and management systems. Impart progressive quality culture. Ensure all regulatory and external quality accreditations are achieved and maintained.
- Manage operations budget to meet and exceed production targets in terms of volume, quality and cost. Ensure H&S and environmental policies are compliant.
- Change agent with the dynamism and strength of character to deliver processes and business improvement initiatives. Talented manufacturing professional with a proven track record.
- Experience gained within best-in-class manufacturing operations. Strong leadership and motivational skills with the gravitas and energy to make an impact.
- Commercially savvy and customer oriented team player. Outstanding influencing skills, ability to work effectively on both strategic and operational planes.
- The ability to communicate and engage at all levels. Numerate and financially literate with high degree of personal integrity.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.