- Title: Non-Executive Chairman
- Type: Search-led hybrid
- Salary: Fixed Annual Retainer
- Location: London
- Contact: Stephen Neel / Phil de Glanville
- Reference: W/L015
Acquisitive listed company and leading provider of software to the commodity, energy and recycling industries with global blue chip customer base and ambitious expansion plans.
- Ensure effective Board leadership with emphasis on strategy, risk and company performance. Chair Board, general meetings and AGM. Agree executive Director objectives; facilitate effective contribution of NEDs.
- Ensure appropriate skills and experience of Board members and committees are in place. Regular review of effectiveness: identifying Board development needs and those of individual Directors.
- Meet with shareholders, promoting effective communication; ensure Board are aware of shareholders' views.
- Prior experience as NED/Chairman, most likely a former CEO. Experience gained within software services organisation operating within global financial services sector is desirable.
- Strong operational experience, with awareness of challenges and opportunities faced by an international technology business. Extensive exposure to M&A and organisational integration.
- Strong leadership skills coupled with emotional intelligence, developed analytical skills, optimism and persuasive communications to inspire confidence in others. Experience of a winning culture of employee engagement that stimulates and drives growth in performance and shareholder value.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.