Managing Director Food
- Title: Managing Director Food
- Type: Executive search-led hybrid
- Salary: Attractive Incentivised Package
- Location: London
- Contact: Sue Harvey
- Reference: W/B964
With a reputation for producing top quality breads and pastries, our client is a highly successful artisan bakery with a turnover of over £5million. The company has grown rapidly, maintaining its commitment to providing first class products within a culture of the highest standards of ethical trading and environmental responsibility. Reporting to the Chairman and owner, and leading a team of 50, the new Managing Director will build on the company’s success to date, steering it through the next stage of growth and development. This is an exciting opportunity to drive the development and continued success of a dynamic, entrepreneurial business.
- Drive the strategic direction of the business, ensuring that commercial performance meets agreed targets through effective leadership and management of all aspects of the operation.
- Work closely with Sales Management to establish and develop customer relationships.
- Lead the purchasing function, establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with suppliers.
- Ensure that production is of the highest quality and achieves the highest standards and industry requirements.
- Demonstrate a passion for top-quality foods, with experience of commercial and production management, ideally within the food / drink sector.
- Evidence of first class leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and develop the team.
- Commercially astute with demonstrable financial acumen. Results-driven with excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Resourceful and energetic with the flexibility to thrive in an environment that presents a wide range of changing and challenging priorities.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.