Managing Director (Designate)
- Title: Managing Director (Designate)
- Salary: c£80,000 + Profit Share Bonus
- Location: Wiltshire
- Benefits: Excellent Benefits
- Contact: Phil de Glanville
- Reference: W/B186
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
This highly successful £7 million turnover business has a long established market leading position, with enviable profit margins and a loyal customer base in the UK and expanding export sales. Key to future growth relies on focussing the business development function to maximise market penetration for their innovative technical product range. For the high achiever success will quickly lead to promotion to Managing Director.
- Lead the day-to-day operations for the whole company, and especially business development and strategic finances.
- Become a product expert using strong sector and customer insight to develop new and existing markets.
- Work in partnership with the family to deliver business objectives in line with company ethics and values.
- Outstanding and charismatic general manager with an understanding of SME business culture and the specification sales process.
- Commercially minded individual with the gravitas and intellect to construct profitable contracts and develop long-term client relationships.
- An Engineering background and used to working directly with a wide range of construction based contractors.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.