- Title: Managing Director
- Type: Advertised selection
- Salary: Attractive Salary + Bonus and Benefits
- Location: Cornwall
- Contact: Peter Fenton
- Reference: W/B454
Categories: Rural/Agri-businesses and Landed Estates
Exceptional opportunity to take leadership of estates in Cornwall and Kent with a portfolio of business ventures. A thriving multi-million pound operation comprising a diverse collection of rural, residential and commercial assets supporting a range of quintessentially English product offerings (www.tregothnan.co.uk).
- Optimise the performance of all elements of the estates. Identify opportunities for business and profit enhancement both at home and abroad. Devise and drive through strategy to achieve agreed goals.
- Develop team capability, enhancing skills and performance. Deliver and lead best practice people management, ensuring the estate’s position as a regional employer of choice.
- Promote sustainable growth, building on their strong brand and exercising financial rigor. Propose compelling investment plans to maximise RoI.
- Financially focussed general manager with inclusive but clear management style. Experienced business leader; strong affinity with the countryside and community.
- Accomplished commercial skills in wider business areas, ideally including property, leisure and retail. Management of multi-site activities is a pre-requisite.
- Talented diplomat; character and personality to deal with wide-ranging responsibilities effectively with good grace, patience and humour.
When applying, please ensure you quote reference B454 and indicate on which website you saw the advertisement (www.exec-appointments.com B454/EA or www.thesundaytimes.co.uk B454/T or indeed directly through the Hanover Fox website W/B454).
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.