- Title: Managing Director
- Salary: Highly Attractive Package
- Location: Lincolnshire & Leicestershire
- Contact: Richard Langton / Peter Fenton
- Reference: W/B618
Categories: Rural/Agri-businesses and Landed Estates
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
An exceptional opportunity to take a leadership position on an estate with both a substantial rural and urban asset base, as well as sizeable residential, commercial and retail development opportunities. At its core, this role encompasses delivering cultural evolution within the organisation and optimising outcomes from the imminent property developments.
- Be a driving force in shaping and executing the estate’s development opportunities, carefully managing its relationships with a range of advisers and local stakeholders, and at all times acting as a key ambassador for the estate.
- Lead the organisation in the further development of a customer-centric culture, and provide the insight and structure to enable performance at an exemplary level.
- Make a key contribution to the estate Principal’s development of an ‘off-estate’ investment strategy that helps to safeguard the sustainability and flexibility of the estate’s financial future.
A business leader who is equally effective at both the strategic and the operational levels, and is able to manage a diverse range of property-based business lines.
An engaging and diplomatic individual who is a talented communicator and proven negotiator, alongside possessing strong analytical rigour and the ability to coach and empower others.
A clear empathy for rural communities and businesses, and a passion for economic development. A professional property qualification is desirable but not a pre-requisite.
For further information please contact Richard Langton or Peter Fenton on 020 7917 9456
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.