- Title: Managing Director
- Salary: Attractive Salary
- Location: South West
- Benefits: Bonus + Benefits
- Contact: Charlie van Exter / Richard Langton
- Reference: W/L674
Categories: Rural/Agri-businesses and Landed Estates
One of the UK’s leading growers and packers of daffodils is seeking an entrepreneurial leader with the vision and ambition to deliver long-term growth and safeguard its status as best-in-class. An exceptional opportunity to shape and execute the business’s strategy, drive innovation and develop the team to ensure value is delivered to all its key stakeholders.
- Take financial, commercial and strategic leadership of the business and work closely with the Board and Department Heads to ensure partnership and delivery at all levels.
- Drive systems and technology to deliver clear communication to internal and external stakeholders including all key customers and commercial partners.
- Ensure the delivery of industry leading processes and standards across all aspects of the business including operational and environmental. All dealings to be underpinned by the highest levels of ethics and principles.
- Lead, coach and develop the wider team so that objectives are delivered, performance is achieved and future potential is identified and nurtured.
- A natural entrepreneur with the commercial rigour and determination to solve problems and deliver to a tight budget.
- Innovative with robust administrative, financial and operational skills gained either through direct sector experience or as a consultant to relevant market leaders. Capable of working across international markets as part of a wider operation.
- Effective communicator with excellent relationship management skills. Decisive and strategically adept with exacting standards.
- Charismatic and inspirational, as well as possessing the self-awareness and humility to carefully negotiate successful outcomes for all the key stakeholders.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.