International Operations Manager
- Title: International Operations Manager
- Salary: Excellent salary, bonus and car
- Location: Bucks, with international travel
- Contact: Neil Watkins
- Reference: W/B039
Categories: Transport, Logistics and Infrastructure
This iconic brand is expanding its franchise rapidly in both the UK and internationally. With the backing of a large PLC, new customers have been gained as new markets outside the UK have been successfully targeted with further expansion planned for the future. Consumer trends indicate long-term growth prospects are good and continued investment in products and technology will ensure their market-leading position is maintained. Outstanding career prospects across the wider group.
- Responsible for sourcing third party service partners in international markets and lead a team to support new and existing partnership arrangements.
- Ensure operational efficiency and profitability by closely analysing service-level agreements and proactively managing any shortfalls.
- Draw on the UK team’s experience and ensure best practice is used to create an international blue print for the future.
- Manage all relevant stakeholders, internal and external, ensuring excellent communication and a clear vision for the brand is established.
- Experienced, partnership relationship professional with proven success in growing brands in international markets through service based contracts.
- Well-developed influencing, negotiating and project management skills with a natural flair for collaboration with multiple stakeholders.
- Culturally aware of international differences and able to work independently; first class communication skills that build strong relationships with suppliers and clients alike.
- Experience in the field of international franchising, supply chain and procurement a distinct advantage.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.