Head of Property - Rural Landed Estate
- Title: Head of Property - Rural Landed Estate
- Type: Advertised selection
- Salary: Attractive Salary + Benefits
- Location: Kent
- Contact: Charlie van Exter
- Reference: W/B082
Categories: Rural/Agri-businesses and Landed Estates
Diverse and thriving rural business incorporating 4,000 acres which includes tenanted farms, forestry, commercial and residential property as well as an in-hand charcoal enterprise.
This privately held, diversified business is part of a much wider, long-established Cornish entity offering the successful candidate a high degree of autonomy to develop and deliver a total estate management service as Head of Property for the Kent estate.
- Manage and take overall responsibility for the agricultural, residential and commercial portfolio with P+L and operational responsibilities.
- Reporting to the Estate Director in Cornwall develop the property strategy to maximise revenues from existing land banks, highlighting future development opportunities.
- Manage and develop the team and engage proactively with other heads of functions across the wider business. Help drive the estate’s influence and credibility at Director and CEO level.
- Liaise with external professionals, regulators, planners and Government Bodies where necessary. Network, promote and protect the interests of the Estate with the local community and at a wider national level.
- Commercially astute, hands on qualified Chartered Surveyor with proven ability to research, draft and present investment opportunities for Board approval.
- Implement approved investment projects with strong understanding of managing an entity’s Balance Sheet, P&L and Cash Flow in line with its risk / return parameters.
- Ambitious, proactive, energetic with the ability to manage and enhance diverse business interests.
- Outstanding networker and communicator with excellent organisational and leadership skills and a collaborative approach.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.