Head of Property - Rural Landed Estate
- Title: Head of Property - Rural Landed Estate
- Type: Advertised selection
- Salary: Attractive Salary + Benefits
- Location: Kent
- Contact: Charlie van Exter
- Reference: W/B082
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
Diverse and thriving rural business incorporating 4,000 acres which includes tenanted farms, forestry, commercial and residential property as well as an in-hand charcoal enterprise.
This privately held, diversified business is part of a much wider, long-established Cornish entity offering the successful candidate a high degree of autonomy to develop and deliver a total estate management service as Head of Property for the Kent estate.
- Manage and take overall responsibility for the agricultural, residential and commercial portfolio with P+L and operational responsibilities.
- Reporting to the Estate Director in Cornwall develop the property strategy to maximise revenues from existing land banks, highlighting future development opportunities.
- Manage and develop the team and engage proactively with other heads of functions across the wider business. Help drive the estate’s influence and credibility at Director and CEO level.
- Liaise with external professionals, regulators, planners and Government Bodies where necessary. Network, promote and protect the interests of the Estate with the local community and at a wider national level.
- Commercially astute, hands on qualified Chartered Surveyor with proven ability to research, draft and present investment opportunities for Board approval.
- Implement approved investment projects with strong understanding of managing an entity’s Balance Sheet, P&L and Cash Flow in line with its risk / return parameters.
- Ambitious, proactive, energetic with the ability to manage and enhance diverse business interests.
- Outstanding networker and communicator with excellent organisational and leadership skills and a collaborative approach.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.