Head of Property
- Title: Head of Property
- Salary: To £85,000
- Location: Southern Home Counties
- Benefits: Attractive Bonus + Benefits
- Contact: Peter Fenton
- Reference: W/B027
Categories: Rural/Agri-businesses and Landed Estates
Multi-site, asset rich group with a mixed commercial, residential, sports and leisure portfolio.
This expanding complex business continues to invest and is now seeking a Head of Property to develop and deliver a total estate management service.
- P+L and operational responsibilities, maximise revenues from existing land banks, highlighting future development opportunities.
- Reporting to the Chief Executive, develop the property strategy including identifying acquisitions and potential investments.
- Build and lead project teams to ensure the effective delivery of the groups commercial and social objectives.
- Liaise with external professionals, regulators, planners and Government Bodies. Network, promote and protect the interests of the Estate with the local community and at a wider national level.
- Commercially astute, hands on qualified Chartered Surveyor with proven track record unlocking capital investment opportunities.
- Business acumen with expertise in formulating and developing property strategies.
- Ambitious, proactive, energetic with the ability to manage and enhance diverse business interests.
- Outstanding networker and communicator with excellent organisational and leadership skills and a collaborative approach.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.