Head of PR - Group Lotus plc
- Title: Head of PR - Group Lotus plc
- Salary: Excellent Incentivised Package
- Location: Norwich
- Contact: Stephen Neel
- Reference: W/L791
Exceptional opportunity to join an iconic and world class manufacturer of high performance sports cars as it enters the next phase of the company’s development as part of an international group.
- Reporting to the CEO; overall responsibility for targeted worldwide media communications;
- Create and manage Group PR strategy and events; promote the Lotus brand and generate positive media and social media coverage;
- Lead, motivate and mentor in-house PR team; manage relationships and oversee activities of external PR officers and agencies;
- Manage, control the PR budget and press vehicle fleet.
- Energetic and creative self-starter with automotive OEM background; passion for high performance sports cars and an international outlook;
- Graduate calibre. Excellent communication skills including social media; adaptable with high degree of flexibility;
- Highly proactive; able to anticipate media trends and interest; a genuine passion for the Lotus brand;
- Ability to lead, mentor and manage a small team and to build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.