Head of Membership Development
- Title: Head of Membership Development
- Salary: c£75,000
- Location: London
- Contact: Stephen Neel
- Reference: W / L050
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
Multi-facetted professional services network providing an unbeatable integrated service offering to member firms worldwide.
- Varied and challenging role with overall responsibility for growing membership numbers and enhancing membership quality internationally.
- Shape and implement a detailed membership development plan; expand membership with particular focus on USA and LATAM markets, building relationships at highest level.
- Liaise with, visit and support existing members to enhance relationships by better understanding their business objectives and identifying issues and opportunities.
- Outgoing and commercially aware individual of graduate calibre with international business development and client relations credentials; good understanding of the dynamics of professional services sector.
- Energetic self-starter with the drive and charisma to network effectively at senior level. Credibility and gravitas to influence at Board level.
- Highly professional with good planning and problem solving skills. Internationally aware and socially adept. Prior experience of working in USA and Latin America desirable. Willingness to travel extensively.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.