Head of Business Intelligence (2 roles)
- Title: Head of Business Intelligence (2 roles)
- Salary: Attractive Salary + Bonus and Benefits
- Location: West London
- Contact: Sue Harvey
- Reference: W/B071
If you’re looking for a high profile, influential BI leadership role in an ever-changing environment, with huge career development potential, this could be for you. Virgin Media have been recognised year after year for providing the fastest widely available broadband speeds, and their £3bn Project Lightning network investment demonstrates a commitment to growing their business and their people. Now two new Head of Department roles in Reporting and Analysis are the latest additions to Virgin Media Business Intelligence. It’s an exceptional opportunity to join the growing BI team - and help make good things happen.
- Lead the design and delivery of insightful and commercially astute analysis / reporting to support the CEO and senior executive team in making the right strategic and operational decisions to enhance financial performance;
- Shape and drive a BI strategy and roadmap across Virgin Media to support current and planned initiatives;
- Build a high-performing team culture focused on pace and quality of delivery, recruiting top talent and developing current team members;
- Establish robust checking and validation processes for all analytical outputs, and a zero tolerance approach to errors.
- Experienced leader of Business Intelligence (analysis / reporting) in a large data-rich organisation, with an impressive track record of setting strategy and driving operational improvement;
- Leader in the field of using BI to improve commercial results – a driver of change who can demonstrate real impact of their work on the P&L. Highly experienced in analytics with first class hands-on data skills (Excel, SQL) to coach and develop the team;
- Excellent presentation skills – an impressive communicator especially adept at visualisation of complex data;
- Brilliant stakeholder management and relationship building skills. Accomplished influencer – confident engaging at all levels of the organisation.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.