Head of Brand - Group Lotus plc
- Title: Head of Brand - Group Lotus plc
- Salary: Excellent Incentivised Package
- Location: Norwich
- Contact: Stephen Neel
- Reference: W/L889
Strategic role with responsibility for leading the marketing of a brand with exceptional heritage and ambitious growth objectives as it enters its next phase of development as part of an international group.
- Lead a small but growing team responsible for all aspects of brand communications including events, marketing collateral, website (including ecommerce), merchandise and licensing;
- Construct and implement a long-term marketing road map to drive sales performance and growth; construct strategy to best leverage Lotus’ motorsport credentials to elevate the brand and product portfolio;
- Develop regional and country-level marketing plans to deliver against commercial objectives. Ensure successful delivery of marketing campaigns are in line with sales strategy;
- Ensure that customer experience is placed at the centre of Lotus’ operations. Channel a singular voice of the customer across all areas of the business, monitoring full customer journey from initial contact, purchase and after sales support;
- Define and implement clear corporate identity guidelines to be adhered to by all internally and externally;
- Highly respected marketing professional with automotive OEM background, a passion for high performance sports cars and an international outlook;
- Strong reputation for developing marketing strategy and delivering results;
- Entrepreneurial approach and a genuine passion for the Lotus brand; customer-centric with deep experience of developing strong and effective CRM programmes;
- Highly skilled in all aspects of communication including social media;
- Experienced and effective team leader, strong on team motivation and development.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.