General Manager - Events, Hagley Hall
- Title: General Manager - Events, Hagley Hall
- Salary: to £50,000
- Location: Stourbridge, Worcestershire
- Contact: Phil de Glanville
- Reference: W / B016
Categories: Rural/Agri-businesses and Landed Estates
Hagley Hall is an outstanding English 18th century house and park. The Family have ambitious plans to develop the events business of the Hall itself, and need a charismatic, energetic and inspirational General Manager.
Responsibility to the Family for strategic development and management of all aspects of event activities and to increase the number and profitability of events.
- Successful track record in the hospitality/leisure sector, probably gained at another leading multi-purpose venue
- Strong attention to detail and project management – able to manage an event from initial lead through to hands on delivery on the day
- Strong customer focus
- Provide sensitive leadership to existing events team
- Exceptional relationship builder with business, customers and local community
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.