- Title: General Manager
- Salary: Excellent Salary + Bonus + Benefits
- Location: Derbyshire / Nottinghamshire
- Contact: Charles Cornwell
- Reference: W / B479
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
Our client is a highly respected manufacturer of bespoke plastic products for a diverse range of sectors and industries including the automotive, logistics, retail and pharmaceutical markets. With the backing of a highly profitable international group, this progressive company is now looking to embark on the next exciting stages of evolution in the UK. As part of strategic growth plans, we are seeking a forward thinking individual to lead this dynamic business through its next phase of commercial development and continue to expand its customer base.
- Full operational and profit responsibility as the business moves forward and grows progressively in the UK. Highly autonomous role with complete day-to-day control of manufacturing, sales and distribution with the backing and support of the UK Leadership and Management teams.
- Lead, coach and develop the existing sales team. Ensure Business Development activity is focussed to maximise revenue and capitalise on the potential within the market.
- Effectively liaise with key customers and wider group contacts in order to exceed company objectives and to build on an outstanding international reputation.
- Employ the latest technology and ensure that investment is directed correctly for staff and equipment in order to maintain the organisation’s position as a true market innovator.
- A driven and talented individual with a proven record of accomplishment in Business Development, Team and Revenue growth with the capability and desire to develop within the group.
- Experience gained within a bespoke technical manufacturing environment combined with an entrepreneurial flair in order to spot new opportunities for the business.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering innovative solutions in order to shape the strategic direction of the business with strong leadership and motivational skills with the gravitas and energy to make an impact.
- Commercially savvy, numerate and technically knowledgeable with the ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders alike. High degree of personal integrity.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.