- Title: General Manager
- Salary: Attractive salary + incentivised bonus
- Location: Oxfordshire
- Contact: Peter Fenton
- Reference: W/B068
Categories: Rural/Agri-businesses and Landed Estates
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
Exceptional opportunity to mould the future of Stonor Park, home to the family for over 850 years. A recognised historic house with established corporate hospitality and special occasions venue, is set in attractive 250 acre parkland.
- Full P&L and operational responsibility for the business, devising and implementing sound strategies to strengthen the success of the business.
- Identify and exploit growth opportunities and new business streams to enhance sustainability and optimise financial performance.
- Lead and motivate a small team, developing the skills and enhancing performance. Ensure best practices operationally and commercially.
- Work closely with the family to ensure partnership and delivery at all levels. Liaise with external stakeholders to promote interests and profile of the business.
- Charismatic General Manager with excellent track record of success in a sales orientated environment. Experience gained in hospitality and leisure sector is advantageous.
- Commercially astute and financially literate with strong sales focus. Proven ability to deliver results.
- Excellent communicator with personality to build consensus through strong and effective relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- Decisive and strategically adept yet focused on delivery and familiar with exacting service standards. Proactive and pragmatic outlook; hands-on and innovative.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.