- Title: General Manager
- Salary: Excellent Salary
- Location: North West or South West
- Contact: Charles Cornwell
- Reference: W /B037
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
Our client is a rapidly expanding, market leading technology organisation providing specialist services for the construction and asset management sectors. With the backing of a highly profitable group this progressive company is now looking to embark on the next exciting stages of evolution in the UK and Ireland. With an international reputation for quality, and as part of a strategic growth plan, we are seeking a forward thinking individual to lead this dynamic multi-site business through its next phase of growth.
- Full operational and profit responsibility as the business moves forward and grows rapidly in the UK. Highly autonomous role with complete day to day control.
- Provide support and advice to the international Managing Director based on key developments within the construction industry in order to capitalise on the potential within the market.
- Direct and control the work and resources, ensuring the recruitment and retention of staff in order to achieve the business plan.
- Effectively liaise with government agencies, local authorities, key customers and the wider group in order to develop appropriate policies to meet the company objectives and to comply with all statutory regulations.
- Develop and maintain UKAS and ISO9000 specific systems and ensure best practice.
- Talented General Manager with a proven track record of Team and Revenue growth. A driven individual with the capability and desire to progress within the group.
- Experience gained within the civil engineering, data-management or construction sectors combined with an entrepreneurial flair in order to spot new opportunities for the business.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering innovative business solutions in order to shape the strategic direction of the business with strong leadership and motivational skills with the gravitas and energy to make an impact.
- Commercially savvy, numerate and IT literate with the ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders alike. High degree of personal integrity.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.