- Title: Finance Director
- Type: Advertised selection
- Salary: c.£70,000
- Location: Berkshire
- Benefits: + Benefits
- Contact: Peter Fenton
- Reference: W/B194
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
Substantial private property portfolio consisting of commercial, agricultural and residential assets covering diverse locations predominantly in Southern Home Counties and Central London. A newly created challenging role which requires strong leadership and financial rigor coupled with commercial acumen.
- Deliver timely management reports, budgets and statutory accounts, supported by robust financial controls, systems and procedures to enable proactive portfolio management and ensure tight cost control.
- Lead and drive finance team to ensure production of meaningful and timely management information.
- Contribute broadly to strategic and operational direction, reporting to the Managing Director acting as a business partner providing commercial financial analysis. Lead necessary change management and proactively deliver new business initiatives.
- Commercially astute, hands-on graduate and qualified accountant, preferably Chartered. Property experience ideal, but not prerequisite. Proven business acumen and expertise in developing corporate financial strategy.
- Ambitious, energetic and highly numerate with sound understanding of relevant tax legislation and structures. Company Secretarial experience advatangeous to ensure company compliance with statutory obligations.
- Sound decision maker capable of meeting tight deadlines and with strong attention to detail. Outstanding negotiator and communicator with excellent organisational and leadership skills and collaborative approach.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.