- Title: Finance Director
- Type: Advertised selection
- Salary: Attractive Salary + Benefits
- Location: Reading
- Contact: Charlie van Exter
- Reference: W/B084
Categories: Rural/Agri-businesses and Landed Estates
Substantial portfolio of assets, spread primarily across a well-diversified collection of commercial, agricultural and residential holdings in the Home Counties and Central London. This critical role requires strong leadership and financial rigour coupled with commercial acumen and excellent relationship management skills.
- Deliver timely management reports, budgets and statutory accounts, supported by robust financial controls, systems and procedures to enable proactive portfolio management and ensure tight cost control.
- Lead and drive finance team to ensure production of meaningful and timely management information.
- Contribute broadly to the business’ strategic and operational direction by providing insightful commercial and financial analysis thereby acting as a business partner to the Estates Director. Lead necessary change management and proactively deliver new business initiatives.
- Commercially astute, hands-on qualified accountant, preferably Chartered. Property experience ideal, but not prerequisite. Proven business acumen and expertise in developing corporate financial strategy.
- Ambitious, energetic and highly numerate with sound understanding of relevant tax legislation and structures. Governance experience advantageous to ensure company compliance with statutory obligations.
- Sound decision maker capable of meeting tight deadlines with strong attention to detail and collaborative approach. Outstanding negotiator and communicator with excellent organisational and leadership skills.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.