Export Sales Manager
- Title: Export Sales Manager
- Type: Executive search
- Salary: £80,000 OTE + Benefits
- Location: UK Flexible
- Contact: Daniel Kipling
- Reference: Luxury Home Furnishings
World leading manufacturer of luxury home furnishings seeks to capitalise on its market leading brand and market position, and drive significant export sales expansion.
Company now seeks ambitious export sales professional to deliver challenging growth plans
- Drive development of new business at senior level and develop enduring partnership agreements with high-end retailers.
- Reports to Managing Director
- Enhance customer understanding of product performance and unrivalled quality to reinforce value proposition
- Work closely with marketing function to develop export brand positioning, marketing collateral and POS development
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the business generating sales growth and profitability.
- Instil best practice, including planning, targeting and reporting
- Talented export sales professional with blend of strategic and operational skills.
- Graduate calibre with international sales credentials gained in a blue chip organisation.
- Track record in selling consumer durables, preferably furniture and/or luxury products
- Strategic thinker with proven commercial acumen and new business development skills to open and exploit new markets.
- Numerate and analytical in outlook.
- Prior experience of working in Latin America, Middle East or India highly desirable
- Solutions focused with empathy for product category.
- Proven cultural and international abilities.
- Fluent English and Spanish essential.
- Commercially astute, numerate and excellent negotiator.
- Ambitious, energetic self starter, disposed to travel extensively and ability to work autonomously.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.