- Title: Estates Director
- Type: Advertised selection
- Salary: Highly Attractive Package
- Location: Lincolnshire
- Contact: Peter Fenton
- Reference: W/B764
Categories: Rural/Agri-businesses and Landed Estates
Following the retirement of the Resident Agent, a unique opportunity has arisen to manage a diverse estate with a strong commercial property focus. The position, tasked with delivering stronger profit performance, offers both a commercial challenge and a lifestyle opportunity.
- Manage extensive business including agriculture, residential, commercial and retail assets.
- Identify and exploit new business opportunities. Develop compelling investment plans maximising ROI.
- Lead and motivate team. Deliver best practice people management, enhancing skills and work performance. Work closely with Operating Board and reporting to the Chairman.
- Liaise with external professionals, regulators and Government bodies. Promote and protect longer term interests of the business.
- Energetic, hands-on business ‘all-rounder’. Strong general management track record and developed business skills. Rigorous financial management skills.
- Empathy and affinity with the rural environment. Multi-site experience advantageous.
- Developed strategic and negotiating skills. Ability to manage range of business interests. Preferably of RICS status or from a professional background.
- Accomplished diplomat. Character and personality to deal with responsibilities with good grace, patience and humour.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.