- Title: Estate Manager
- Type: Advertised selection
- Salary: to £70,000 plus benefits
- Location: Cambridgeshire
- Contact: Richard Langton / Peter Fenton
- Reference: W / L184
Categories: Rural/Agri-businesses and Landed Estates
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
Exceptional opportunity to assume the pivotal management role on an attractive 2,500 acre estate that encompasses farming, residential property, woodland, and country sports, and where there is an appetite for careful expansion of the enterprise.
- Enhance processes and reporting, and lead the estate team to ensure increased efficiency and closer alignment with the family’s objectives and priorities.
- Lead relationships with the estate’s contract farmer and key management advisers. Act as an ambassador within the local community to maintain and augment existing positive relationships.
- Identify, propose and deliver opportunities to enhance operations and capitalise on the asset base.
- An entrepreneurial spirit matched by an ability to inject financial rigour and a focus on return on investment into a business that has a range of operations and income streams.
- A rural estate management professional who is comfortable conceiving and structuring projects but is also prepared to roll up his / her sleeves to support delivery on the ground.
- Highly personable with the ability to engage with a range of individuals, and the leadership skills to galvanise teams of employees and advisers. A strong empathy with the countryside and the rural way of life.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.