- Title: Estate Factor
- Salary: Attractive Package
- Location: Rural Scotland
- Contact: Peter Fenton
- Reference: W/B603
Categories: Rural/Agri-businesses and Landed Estates
A quintessentially elegant Scottish estate that lies in an idyllic rural location. It comprises in-hand farming, tenanted farms, woodlands and a residential and commercial property portfolio. The Family are looking to recruit a dynamic and experienced Factor to modernise the Estate and build on an outstanding visitor attraction. This is a unique opportunity to lead, implement and influence the strategy to an exciting conclusion.
- Report directly to the Family with full accountability and responsibility for operational and financial aspects of the estate. Enhance revenue streams, across the portfolio, to fund a programme of property development.
- Identify, analyse and maximise new commercial and planning opportunities. Develop the organisation, resources and team so as to be capable of future growth.
- Grow the visitor business together with its associated events and activities to increase turnover and profitability.
- RICS Qualified with a minimum of five years’ PQE in an estate environment. Demonstrable success in the review, management and development of agricultural, residential and commercial properties and rental agreements.
- Strong financial, commercial and analytical skills with a proven track record of preparing and managing budgets. Investigative, entrepreneurial and creative problem solver with a keen eye for detail.
- A highly visible, hands-on leader who can build respect, inspire confidence and drive a small team to deliver the strategic objectives. An assured influencer, able to challenge the status quo with independence, integrity and diplomacy.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.