- Title: Estate Director
- Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
- Location: Hampshire
- Contact: Charlie van Exter
- Reference: W/B055
Categories: Rural/Agri-businesses and Landed Estates
A unique opportunity to take charge of a premier Estate in the heart of a rural community. With a truly outstanding commercial shoot and diverse set of enterprises, the family is seeking a highly accomplished and commercially minded individual to deliver sustained growth and enjoyment.
- Manage diverse asset base consisting of agriculture, shoot, forestry, property portfolio and hospitality and leisure businesses.
- Lead and motivate the team, ensuring the highest standards of customer service and opportunities for professional development.
- Consider and present sound commercial investment opportunities taking into account the family’s ethos and values. Work closely with the Family Office to ensure smooth delivery of strategy and day-to-day operations.
- Manage external stakeholders including commercial partners, professional agents and local authority representatives. Promote and protect the interests of the Estate ensuring a positive working relationship with the local community.
- Energetic, commercially focused general manager with excellent relationship management skills. A self-starter who can work independently and is both adaptable and pragmatic in approach.
- Astute and financially literate with strong strategic mind-set. Proven track record of delivering long-term results.
- Empathy for the countryside and diverse rural businesses, with strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and inspire a diverse team.
- Accomplished diplomat. Character and personality to deal with a wide range of stakeholders with good grace, patience and humour.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.