EMEA Financial Controller
- Title: EMEA Financial Controller
- Salary: c.£80,000
- Location: Kent
- Benefits: Bonus + Excellent Benefits
- Contact: Stephen Neel
- Reference: W/L048
Exceptional opportunity to join a brand leader with US parent and ambitious plans for growth in high potential categories. Reputation for excellence and product innovation in consumer health and wellness sectors.
- Enhance business performance by delivering robust monthly and annual financial/management reports. Liaise with stakeholders across the business. Consolidate group financial information from all European subsidiaries.
- Lead and develop EMEA Finance team ensuring delivery of accurate financial reports, internal control systems and management of internal financial risk. Promote culture of active communication and accountability. Work effectively with external advisors.
- Develop financial reporting and accounting systems to optimise the group’s performance and create solid platforms for future organisational growth. Champion change and proactively deliver key projects in partnership with senior management team throughout the business.
- Graduate calibre, qualified accountant, with track record of achievement ideally gained in US business. Experience of US GAAP. Track record of success gained in an operating company and in European HQ.
- Hands-on leader with experience of shaping, motivating and developing a small team. Outstanding communicator with developed interpersonal skills to influence at all levels.
- Commercially astute, solution and achievement oriented with appetite for accountability. Ability to drive changes in processes, performance management and business. Sound knowledge of IT and financial systems with strong organisational skillset.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.