Divisional Financial Controller
- Title: Divisional Financial Controller
- Salary: c.£85,000 plus significant benefits
- Location: Wiltshire
- Contact: Phil de Glanville
- Reference: W/B070
Can you bring your outstanding financial and commercial expertise to drive the growth of a dynamic and innovative business?
Part of Avon Rubber PLC, the Dairy Division is a complete milking point solutions provider with its head office in Melksham, Wiltshire. It has an outstanding pedigree in manufacturing tubes and liners for the dairy industry, and with an additional acquisition in 2015, it has added a new suite of products with the potential to further transform the efficiency of the milking process, and enhance its position in the global milking market.
It has a culture of innovation and creativity to product development, driven by customer need. The Dairy Division operates globally but with a physical manufacturing and/or distribution presence across five International Geographies (UK, USA, Brazil, China, Italy), with a turnover of around £50m for the division, and £150m for the group.
- As a core part of the Dairy Division senior management team, set strategy, monitor financial performance, and amend business direction as appropriate.
- Lead and run a robust financial process across 5 geographies, consolidate results monthly, and provide insight and proactive growth recommendations to the divisional executive.
- Drive major change projects such as the effective integration of new businesses added through acquisition.
- Support and mentor five financial controllers who are geographically dispersed, maintaining and continuing to develop an effective and efficient team.
- ACA qualified or equivalent, with excellent strategic financial skills underpinned by focused attention to detail.
- Strong commercial acumen, with experience of the complexities of integrating financial processes across multiple geographies and different currencies.
- Bringing a high degree of emotional intelligence, and an outgoing personality, enjoy contributing to a high performing team.
- Ideally from a manufacturing background, with a good understanding of brand and product development.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.