Director of Property
A newly created position to oversee a diverse range of estates and property interests across rural England, owing to the impending retirement of the Chief Land Agent. (www.ernestcooktrust.org.uk)
- Manage and take overall responsibility for agricultural, residential and commercial portfolio of the 22,650 acres across Gloucestershire, Buckinghamshire, Leicestershire, Dorset and Oxfordshire.
- P&L and operational responsibility for the property portfolio. Devise and implement sound strategies for sustainable growth and ROI
- Key member of the senior management team, reporting to the CEO. Enthusiasm for the Charity’s objectives for outdoor education provision.
- Liaise with external professionals, regulators and Government bodies. Promote and protect interests of the estates in the local communities.
- This is a demanding position for someone who can bring energy and enthusiasm for change and growth, and combine it with expertise and sound professional management.
- Proven track record in managing a complex range of property interests and landed estates. Strategically minded with ability to identify opportunities and challenges and align the estates to the Trust’s objectives. RICS qualified.
- Affinity with the countryside and local communities but able to think beyond traditional approaches to estate management.
- Leader, motivator and mentor. Committed team player with good communication skills. IT literate. Energetic, hands-on and commercial, with a tenacious approach to financial management and meticulous attention to detail.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.