Exceptional opportunity to mould and protect the future of this historically valuable Tudor Elizabethan manor house, ancestral home of the de Hoghton family for over 900 years. The Preservation Trust’s strategy is to establish a multi-facetted centre of excellence, building on the history of the house and family, defining and leveraging new innovative income streams.
- Full P&L and operational responsibility for the business, devising and implementing sound strategies to strengthen the success of the Charitable Trust
- Identify and exploit growth opportunities and new business streams to enhance sustainability, optimise financial performance and ensure achievement of all objectives
- Lead and motivate a small team, developing their skills and improving performance. Ensure best practices operationally and commercially
- Work closely with the Trustees to ensure partnership and delivery at all levels. Liaise with external stakeholders nationally and internationally to promote the interests and profile of the business
- Charismatic and entrepreneurially-minded Manager with excellent track record of success. Experience gained in the leisure sector advantageous
- Commercially astute and financially literate with strong sales focus. Proven ability to deliver results.
- Excellent communicator with personality to build consensus through strong and effective relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Decisive and strategically adept, focussed on delivery and familiar with exacting service standards. Proactive and pragmatic outlook; hands-on and innovative.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.