Deputy Operations Manager
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding farming co-operative with four operational sites. Our client is a class-leading grain storage and supply business with the appetite to develop a truly progressive relationship with some of the UK’s major food and drink companies in the near future. As a result of continued growth the business seeks an experienced Factory/Logistics Manager to join their senior management team.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager; responsible for performance, quality, leadership and safety within the four sites;
- Continue to implement ‘Best in Class’ supply chain, inventory strategy and management systems. Instil a progressive quality culture. Ensure all regulatory and external quality accreditations are achieved and maintained;
- Inspire a customer-centric culture throughout the team, promoting partnership and on-time delivery at all levels. Build strong relationship and systems with sales and finance function;
- Ensure outputs and KPIs are met and exceeded in particular seasonality peaks within this customer-focused environment.
- Qualified Factory Manager or Logistics/Supply Chain professional who is looking for a challenging and expansive role which could lead to even greater responsibility within the group;
- Commercially savvy and customer oriented team player. Outstanding influencing skills, capacity to work effectively on both strategic and operational planes;
- Ability to work as an integral member of the management team and create the bridge between strategy and operational delivery.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.