Deputy Chief Executive Officer
- Title: Deputy Chief Executive Officer
- Salary: Very Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Location: East London
- Contact: Phil de Glanville
- Reference: W/B853
Categories: Third Sector
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
BRING YOUR COMMERCIAL SKILLS TO BEAR IN A DYNAMIC COLLEGE
New City College is a Further Education institution based on four main sites in the East of London. With over 20,000 students and in excess of 1,000 staff, it is the second largest college in London and offers an extensive range of courses. These range from graphic design, catering and business studies to A levels and English as a Second Language (ESOL), It also delivers Higher Education courses.
The product of a merger between Tower Hamlets and Hackney Community College (2016) and Redbridge College (2017), New City College is on a continued growth curve.
- Provide the strategic leadership for the underpinning functions at the college, including Finance, Estates, IT and Management Information Systems
- Manage the commercial health of the college to facilitate excellent outcomes for students and continued growth in student numbers and quality of student outcomes
- Maintain and enhance strong and trusted relationships with external funders and key stakeholders
- Lead, inspire and manage a large team of over one hundred staff
- Evidencing extensive strategic financial experience to ensure the financial health of the college remains strong
- Commercially astute, and entrepreneurial in outlook, with a good understanding of education and its funding systems
- An excellent leader and manager of people with experience of managing a diverse team across a multi-site operation
- Comfortable operating at board level, and working collaboratively with the senior management team leading college-wide developments
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.