Customer Development Manager
- Title: Customer Development Manager
- Type: Executive search-led hybrid
- Salary: c.£80,000
- Location: South East
- Benefits: Bonus + Benefits
- Contact: Kirsty Hagg
- Reference: W/L346
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
Global leader in retail marketing programmes with ambitious growth plans requires highly commercial leader to shape and lead world class customer collaboration facility. Operating in over 50 countries, the organisation partners with major retailers to design and implement tailor-made marketing solutions. Significant scope for autonomy and personal progression.
- Develop and manage the new customer collaboration facility to support the development of retail partners.
- Host and lead all customer visits to the facility. Engage with senior retail customers to understand their objectives and marketing plans.
- Work closely with internal Sales & Marketing teams to share insight, identify opportunities and help to shape bespoke retail marketing programmes.
- Establish and nurture networks in the FMCG & Retail industries to keep abreast of trends and market dynamics.
- Track record of developing senior relationships in the Retail industry with outstanding communication skills and gravitas.
- Background in sales and relationship management and/or strategic customer marketing. Experience of selling or marketing complex consumer-led solutions to large, international retail customers.
- Excellent leadership and project management capabilities. Self motivated and hands-on in style yet able to retain strategic overview.
- Proactive, dynamic and innovative in style with ambition to add value and grow within an organisation.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.