Commercial Property Asset Manager
- Title: Commercial Property Asset Manager
- Salary: Attractive Salary + Benefits
- Location: Malton, North Yorkshire
- Contact: Charlie Holroyde or Richard Langton
- Reference: W/L104
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
A director-level surveyor with proven asset management and development experience in commercial property is required to lead the further development of the Fitzwilliam Estate’s portfolio in and around Malton, North Yorkshire (www.maltonestate.co.uk).
This is an exceptional opportunity to shape an Estate portfolio and influence the evolution of a town as a whole, with the common objective of ensuring Malton is a location of choice, and its reputation as “Yorkshire’s Food Capital” continues to grow. Considerable asset enhancement opportunities exist and these are accompanied by the willingness and financial backing to make them a reality.
- Take overall responsibility for the management of the Estate’s enterprises with a particular emphasis on asset management and development interests. Lead a diverse team, with a focus on enhancing skills and capabilities.
- Optimise the performance of all elements of the Estate and identify commercially attractive opportunities, whilst preserving the Estate’s unique character, values and history.
- Manage financial budgeting, appraisal and reporting across the Estate’s entities. Take responsibility for managing major projects and schemes.
- Generate strong and productive relationships with a broad range of external stakeholders, particularly local government and the local community. Act as a key ambassador for the Estate.
- Track record of successfully managing a diverse range of property-related businesses with the entrepreneurial ability to anticipate emerging trends. Proven financial, commercial and strategic acumen.
- Ideally RICS-qualified with a proven track record in commercial and residential property with particular focus on asset management and development, and experience of working with heritage property assets.
- Strong leadership qualities, as well as possessing the self-awareness and humility to negotiate successful outcomes for key stakeholders. A keen focus on implementation and a desire to deliver results.
- Energetic, tenacious and hands-on with strong attention to detail. Committed team player with excellent communication skills, natural diplomacy and common sense. Experience of generating online awareness and a social media presence.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.