- Title: Commercial Director
- Type: Advertised selection
- Salary: Attractive incentivised package
- Location: Suffolk
- Contact: Peter Fenton
- Reference: W / B057
Categories: Rural/Agri-businesses and Landed Estates
Outstanding opportunity to drive the future of this quintessentially English estate. One of the most beautiful stately homes set in 5,000 acres offers a variety of long-established leisure/hospitality businesses all of which have significant potential for development.
- Optimise the performance of all elements of the Estate. Devise and implement strategies to strengthen financial success and build brand
- Identify, develop and implement business development opportunities to enhance sustainability and optimise financial performance
- Lead and motivate teams, developing expertise and enhancing performance through excellent management processes. Ensure best practices operationally and commercially
- Work closely with owners to ensure partnership at all levels and develop community ties to build local economy and profile of the business
- Ambitious and charismatic Director with excellent track record of success in a commercial environment. Experience gained in hospitality and leisure sectors advantageous
- Commercial astute and financially literate with strong people management skills. Proven ability to deliver results
- Excellent communicator with personality to build consensus through strong and effective relationships with family, staff and community
- Decisive and strategically adept, yet focused on delivery and familiar with exacting service standards. Proactive and pragmatic outlook, hands-on and passionate
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.