Chief Operating Officer
- Title: Chief Operating Officer
- Salary: Excellent Salary
- Location: West Midlands
- Benefits: Equity and Executive Benefits
- Contact: Neil Watkins
- Reference: W/B309
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
Rapidly expanding, niche recycling company with extensive plans for growth and redevelopment under new ownership and restructuring. Regular services are provided to a wide range of nationally based clients, large and small where high levels of regulation and compliance is required. Environmentally conscious and committed to zero landfill, this company is poised to make significant strides forward in the next few years as it continues to invest in this critical sector for the UK economy.
- Key role, responsible for leading and motivating all operational, supply chain and logistics functions. Engage with the entirety of the national operation and provide a clear vision for the business.
- Instil a customer-centric culture throughout the team, promoting partnership and on-time delivery at all levels. Build strong internal relationships and systems between the operations, sales and logistics teams.
- Design and implement supply chain and inventory strategy and management systems. Impart progressive quality culture. Ensure all regulatory and external quality accreditations are achieved and maintained.
- Manage operations budget to meet and exceed production targets in terms of volume, quality and cost. Ensure H&S and environmental policies are compliant.
- Change agent with the dynamism and strength of character to deliver processes and business improvement initiatives. Talented operations professional with a proven track record.
- Experience gained within best-in-class logistics supply chain or operations function. Strong leadership and motivational skills with the gravitas and energy to make an impact.
- Commercially savvy and customer oriented team player. Outstanding influencing skills, ability to work effectively on both strategic and operational planes.
- The ability to communicate and engage at all levels. Numerate and financially literate with high degree of personal integrity.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.