Chief Financial & Operating Officer
- Title: Chief Financial & Operating Officer
- Salary: Package to attract the best
- Location: Bristol
- Contact: Stephen Neel
- Reference: W/B013
Categories: Professional/Business Services
Highly respected LLP with reputation for outstanding work and client service. Partners combine impressive academic backgrounds with extensive technical and practical experience. Global blue chip client base and ambitious expansion plans.
- Key member of the Executive Team, driving commercial, financial and strategic decisions. Genuine partner level role. Provide financial reporting and key metrics to the Board; identify and exploit opportunities to enhance company performance and profitability.
- Functional responsibility for Finance, IT, HR, Administration and Client Services;
- Drive quality and rigour of financial management/discipline; responsible for external financial statutory and regulatory reporting.
- Develop IT strategies and risk management framework; ensure all functional systems are “best practice”, robust and fit for purpose – raising the bar overall.
- Commercially astute qualified accountant – ideally ACA with experience gained in business partnership/LLP at senior level. Exposure to management of UK multi-site locations, some international experience considered an advantage.
- Innovative with ability to drive results, develop strategy and then translate into clear plans, projects and objectives, including driving change and operational improvement.
- Ability to contribute to big picture strategic discussions, yet demonstrating strong attention to detail. Independent thinker with energy and drive.
- Ability to support and motivate colleagues; coach and develop Finance / IT/ HR team members.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.