Chief Executive Officer
- Title: Chief Executive Officer
- Salary: Highly attractive package
- Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
- Contact: Charlie van Exter
- Reference: W / L051
Categories: Rural/Agri-businesses and Landed Estates
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
Unique opportunity to take charge and drive forward this leading family visitor attraction located within 20 miles of London. This is an exciting challenge for an entrepreneurial leader with the foresight and commercial nous to manage a growing and thriving enterprise.
- Work closely with the Board to ensure partnership and delivery at all levels. Look for compelling, innovative ways to increase profitability and footfall, currently in excess of 250,000 visitors per annum.
- Promote sustainable growth through creative marketing activity and sound cost and business management. Propose compelling investment plans to maximise ROI. Develop and implement robust long-term strategies.
- Evolve team capability, enhancing skills and performance. Deliver best in practice people management, ensuring the business’ position as a regional employer of choice.
- Charismatic, inspirational and entrepreneurially minded Chief Executive Officer with a track record in delivering growth. Broad commercial experience across retail, hospitality and leisure sectors highly sought.
- Astute and financially literate with strong sales & marketing focus. Proven track record of delivering results.
- Effective communicator with excellent relationship management skills across all stakeholders. Decisive and strategically adept with exacting service standards.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.