Chief Executive Officer
- Title: Chief Executive Officer
- Location: London
- Contact: Stephen Neel
- Reference: W / L035
Our client is a successful, UK headquartered AIM-listed international software company with revenues of c.£30 million, employing 160 people.
- The Board seeks an internationally-focused Chief Executive, to build on the strong foundations and lead the business to capitalise on the substantial global potential for the business. Reporting to the Board, the CEO will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide the leadership, vision and energy to shape and deliver significant business growth.
- Prepare, develop and lead the business development strategy, with a focus on developing new as well as existing customers, targeted at enhancing the rate of business growth.
- Develop and implement a robust management structure that is lean, effective, customer focused and which supports the business geographically as well as creating an environment in which people can develop and excel.
- Review and enhance the organisation’s geographic footprint so that it is fully aligned with the company’s existing customers and planned growth.
The role of Chief Executive requires:
- A fully-rounded Chief Executive / Managing Director with a track record of successfully growing one or more software businesses (ideally in the Financial Services sector).
- They should be sales driven, be well acquainted with sales to the enterprise within the environment of a multi-platform software business.
- Currently managing revenues of £50M+ profitably.
- A record of developing a business to achieve genuine international scale in Europe, US and Asia/PAC.
- Previous Board leadership and City/Investor Relations experience in a listed company is desirable, but not essential.
- Candidates should ideally have operated in an US company and understand US business culture.
- Candidates will possess strong academic credentials and excellent people skills
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.