- Title: Chief Executive
- Type: Advertised selection
- Salary: Highly Attractive Package
- Location: Lincolnshire
- Contact: Peter Fenton
- Reference: W/L180
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
England Golf – www.englandgolf.org – is one of the largest sports governing bodies in the country, responsible for the development and running of amateur golf. England Golf, through its initiative ‘Get into golf’, identifies how it will achieve its vision of becoming the leading golf nation in the world by 2020, from grass roots right through to elite level.
- Lead, inspire and promote amateur golf in England and become its champion
- Manage the strategic direction and P&L of the organisation, looking after the interests of over 1,900 golf clubs and 770,000 members to meet agreed financial objectives
- Motivate and empower professional and voluntary teams, developing performance capability and enhanced business practices
- Bring the merger of the EGU and EGWA to completion and demonstrate the advantages of a single national governing body.
- Confident and efficient individual, experienced in organisational change, strategic goal setting and financial management
- Accomplished and motivational leader, with the gravitas to manage teams and build relationships with affiliate partners and government
- Charismatic ambassador able to represent the organisation within the golfing community and the wider public arena, including the media. Candidate ideally will have an affinity with golf.
- Standard bearer for the ethics, rules and values of the game reflecting England Golf’s integrity, philosophies and corporate and social responsibilities
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.