- Title: Chief Executive
- Type: Advertised selection
- Salary: Attractive Salary + Benefits
- Location: Cotswolds
- Contact: Peter Fenton
- Reference: W/B081
Categories: Rural/Agri-businesses and Landed Estates
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
Exceptional opportunity to lead & direct a large, well-structured family estate in the Cotswolds with a range of businesses. A thriving multi-million pound operation comprising diverse rural/agricultural, residential and commercial assets, poised to diversify and grow (www.cirencesterpark.co.uk)
- Optimise the performance of all elements of the estate. Identify opportunities for business diversification and growth both at home and abroad. Devise and drive through strategy to achieve agreed goals within terms of the estate’s strategic aims.
- Develop team capability, enhancing skills and performance. Deliver and lead best practice office and people management, ensuring the estate’s reputation as a high-quality regional employer and delivering best results.
- Promote sustainable growth, building on a strong brand and exercising financial rigour. Propose and implement compelling investment plans to secure attractive Return on Investment. Report to trustees and family.
- Business-focused general manager, with strategic vision and an inclusive, but clear management style and financial discipline. Experienced leader, with strong affinity with the rural economy and countryside and ability to deal with local communities and Government Agencies
- Accomplished commercial skills in wider business areas, ideally including property, leisure and retail. Ability to manage multi-site activities is a pre-requisite.
- Strong character and personality to deal with wide-ranging challenges and responsibilities effectively with diplomacy, patience and humour.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.