- Title: Chief Executive
- Salary: Competitive Salary - 4 day week + benefi
- Location: London
- Contact: Peter Fenton / Charlie van Exter
- Reference: W /L044
Categories: Rural/Agri-businesses and Landed Estates
Unique opportunity to lead and shape the future of this family estate. This iconic estate now has a diversified property portfolio – London Residential and UK wide Commercial Property portfolio - £600M active asset management business that returns income and investment opportunities for the beneficiaries. The core values of commercialism, integrity, stewardship and discretion run through all activities.
- Reporting to and working with the Chair and Trustees, optimise the performance of all elements of the estate portfolio. Devise and drive through strategy to achieve agreed goals.
- Promote sustainable growth, building on the strong track record and exercising financial rigour. Propose compelling investment plans, implement and ensure return maximised.
- Liaise with external professionals, regulators, planners and Government Bodies. Network, promote and protect the interests of the Estate with the local communities and at a wider national level.
- Commercially focused and passionate real estate professional with inclusive but clear management style. Good communicator with the ability to engage and influence at all levels.
- Experienced hands-on business leader with a proven track record in management and investment expertise. Excellent networker who keeps abreast of market trends.
- Diplomat; style and gravitas befitting an ambassador for the estate. Pragmatic character and personality to deal with responsibilities effectively with good grace, patience and humour.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.