Chief Engineer - Electrical & Electronic Integration (EEI)
- Title: Chief Engineer - Electrical & Electronic Integration (EEI)
- Type: Executive search
- Salary: Excellent Incentivised Package
- Location: Norwich
- Contact: Stephen Neel / Simon Betts
- Reference: W/L610
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
Overall responsibility for all Electrical and Electronic engineering on current and future product range as Lotus enters its next phase of development as part of a significant international automotive group. Critical appointment as the business introduces new products with state of the art electronic/electrical architecture.
- Key focus on electrical distribution systems, controls modules, HMI/ADAS, intelligent lighting, infotainment/connectivity and EEI CEVT.
- Contribution to, and approval of, electrical component and vehicle specification; ensure effective manufacturing and cost engineering assessment for electrical / electronic components.
- Ensure proper manufacturing, cost engineering assessment and appropriate design and validation through testing; implement Lotus Product Introduction plan;
- Management and leadership of EEI team to support the delivery of programmes to agreed budget and on-time.
- Highly accomplished electrical / electronics engineer, operating at senior level within automotive OEM; specialist knowledge of product lifecycle design and integration of complex systems across several technical disciplines.
- Ability to interpret product requirements into electrical / electronic architecture; prior track record of programme delivery.
- Degree educated (post graduate desirable) in technical disciplines covering electronic, electrical and software related subjects.
- Technologically ambitious with a passion for new technologies; ability to inspire, lead, influence and persuade. Self-starter with a strong team ethos and determination to succeed.
- Resilient, able to manage adversity and deliver results to product schedule.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.