Chief Engineer - Electrical & Electronic Integration (EEI)
- Title: Chief Engineer - Electrical & Electronic Integration (EEI)
- Salary: Excellent Incentivised Package
- Location: Norwich
- Contact: Stephen Neel / Simon Betts
- Reference: W/L610
Overall responsibility for all Electrical and Electronic engineering on current and future product range as Lotus enters its next phase of development as part of a significant international automotive group. Critical appointment as the business introduces new products with state of the art electronic/electrical architecture.
- Key focus on electrical distribution systems, controls modules, HMI/ADAS, intelligent lighting, infotainment/connectivity and EEI CEVT.
- Contribution to, and approval of, electrical component and vehicle specification; ensure effective manufacturing and cost engineering assessment for electrical / electronic components.
- Ensure proper manufacturing, cost engineering assessment and appropriate design and validation through testing; implement Lotus Product Introduction plan;
- Management and leadership of EEI team to support the delivery of programmes to agreed budget and on-time.
- Highly accomplished electrical / electronics engineer, operating at senior level within automotive OEM; specialist knowledge of product lifecycle design and integration of complex systems across several technical disciplines.
- Ability to interpret product requirements into electrical / electronic architecture; prior track record of programme delivery.
- Degree educated (post graduate desirable) in technical disciplines covering electronic, electrical and software related subjects.
- Technologically ambitious with a passion for new technologies; ability to inspire, lead, influence and persuade. Self-starter with a strong team ethos and determination to succeed.
- Resilient, able to manage adversity and deliver results to product schedule.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.